I finally had time to compile Planner 0.14.2 and make it available.
New features and fixes
* fix bug #353232 - patch to raise majic priority, fixing nautilus behavior when clicking on a planner file
* fix bug #368186 - patch to paint guide lines behind project start date rather than on top - contributed by Arthur Petitpierre
* added -Wno-return-type for compile with database enabled
* patch related to bug #353213 - added #ifdefs to allow compile with libgda 1 or 2, up to libgda-1.9.102
* Added Arabic - contributed by Djihed Afifi
* fix for bug 358415 crash in gantt view, contributed by Arthur Petitpierre and mdpoole trolius org.
I've also fixed the installer bug which failed to recognize GTK 2.10 as a valid for Planner usage.
You can download it from here: http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/winplanner/planner-0.14.2.exe?download